Saturday, November 7, 2015

Fall DIY

Being a home owner means making wreaths and decorating the front of your house, right? Wanted to share some DIY and decorating we did.

Fall colors are so beautiful. I took a stab at making a fall colored wreath!! And in the fall spirit got a bail of hay (or is it straw?) And some fun pumpkins, gords and small colored corn.



All the stuff I bought

I am typically really impatient, not a color in the lines kinda girl. So I was nervous taking this task on. I almost paid the lady at Michaels to make it. I am so glad I just asked he for some helpful tips and took a stab at it! This is a craft that anyone can do!!












Below are some of the color inspirations for the wreath, from the changing trees. Love these colors it just makes me smile.







Had to post these Halloween photos of my babies! 

Penny has her skeleton pjs on and Emily is borrowing a colorful shirt from penny. 

My penny girl posing with the candy bowl!




Can see their outfits best from here.


Those pjs crack me up!







1 comment: